We are a non-profit organisation that has been working in the space of Policy Implementation in Maharashtra since 2017.
Tapasya Pratishthan’s low-cost, high-stake policy implementation campaigns nurture existing leadership within the community and Partner Organizations. This network organizes existing resources within governments and civil society to achieve our mission across Maharashtra
A SELF TITLED ‘DO-TANK’ !
We are a policy implementation organization doing the necessary tasks to see that policies designed to transform the social fabric of Maharashtra are fully realized.
We are a self titled ‘do-tank’ !
- Mrinal Rao, COO & Co-Founder
- Firdous Siddique, Admin Associate
- Priyanka Nishad, Community Associate
- Suvartha Bomma, Community Associate
- Prashant Kapadi, Communication Associate
- Mughdha Anil Rao- Retd lecturer ( Vice-President)
- Anil Govind Rao- Retd Principal & Lecturer ( Secretary)
- Ameye Rajiv Dhere- CA (Asst. Secretary)- CA
- Subhash Bhagwan Dhere- CA (Tresurer)- CA
- Sukhada Ameye Dhere- CA (Member)- CA
- Abdul Kadir Nasir Hussain- Lecturer (Member)- CA
- Manmath Goel, Dasra
- Madhukar Banuri, Leadership for Equity
Our core actions define how we conduct ourselves in any scenario
… to all with an open and curious mind. It can be about the small act of pausing long enough to listen deeply to the other person.